Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Is the God of the Bible the Father Alone?


On Friday evening, 1/11/2019, there was a debate on the subject "Is the God of the bible the Father alone? This debate featured Dr. Dale Tuggy (Unitarian) and Dr. Michael Brown (Trinitarian). It's quite lengthy (as are most debates) but well worth your time. If you haven't seen it yet, be sure to set some time aside to listen. I found it quite interesting, entertaining, and enlightening.

I love one of the comments made after Dr Browns 20 minute introductory remarks. It reads:
"19 minutes of 'this is how God is'... followed by 'let's stop trying to understand God'."
In my opinion, Dr. Tuggy won this debate, but I'm probably biased since I happen to agree with his position. Anyway, listen for yourself and see what you think.




If you are interested, you can also listen to segments of the debate with commentary at https://www.youtube.com/restorationfellowship


Please check one of the reaction boxes below.
br>I'd love to hear from you! To share you thoughts about this topic, please post a comment. All comments are welcome so long as they are respectful.

2 comments:

  1. I am only half way into it and it is good. Looking forward to seeing you post other articles in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.